Saturday, July 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
2. What kind of food/nutrients does the elderly need? <5>
3. Would the technology make the elderly life more convenient? <2>
4. How much does the elderly will spend?
5. How does the elderly communicate? <4>
6. Will the community be affected by the elderly? <3>
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
1) What are the 3 key takeaways from today’s visit?
Ans: I know about how Singapore developed the idea of recycling water back to 1972. The membrane technology and how Singapore collects rain fall through the drainage system.
2) Name 2 concepts that you have learnt today during the visit.
Ans: Membrane technology/reverse osmosis and the use of UV rays.
3) What is the 1 interesting thing that you have learnt today?
Ans: Sodium hydroxide is added to the water to neutralise it back to pH 7
4) What are the things that you can do to help with water conservation in Singapore?
Ans: I can fix all the leaking pipes and taps ASAP.