Saturday, July 17, 2010
Wednesday, June 30, 2010
2. What kind of food/nutrients does the elderly need? <5>
3. Would the technology make the elderly life more convenient? <2>
4. How much does the elderly will spend?
5. How does the elderly communicate? <4>
6. Will the community be affected by the elderly? <3>
Thursday, April 8, 2010
Wednesday, March 31, 2010
1) What are the 3 key takeaways from today’s visit?
Ans: I know about how Singapore developed the idea of recycling water back to 1972. The membrane technology and how Singapore collects rain fall through the drainage system.
2) Name 2 concepts that you have learnt today during the visit.
Ans: Membrane technology/reverse osmosis and the use of UV rays.
3) What is the 1 interesting thing that you have learnt today?
Ans: Sodium hydroxide is added to the water to neutralise it back to pH 7
4) What are the things that you can do to help with water conservation in Singapore?
Ans: I can fix all the leaking pipes and taps ASAP.
Tuesday, February 16, 2010
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Friday, January 22, 2010
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
What is Art, Design, Media and Technology (ADMT) to you?
Why is ADMT important?
What are the skills that you would want to learn in ADMT?
Sketch how the world would look like without art, design, media and technology. Describe briefly your sketch. [Take a picture of your sketch and post it on your personal blog]