Wednesday, January 13, 2010

ADMT Lesson 1: Personal Reflection

It is a TV with no signal, that's why it is flashing the black and white dots. Below the words are BLACK & WHITE.

What is Art, Design, Media and Technology (ADMT) to you?
It is a way of expressing one's feelings through art, designing things by the DMT.
Why is ADMT important?
It is important as almost 100% of products we use everyday are designed by people, the design is important as it make the product more attractive and work better.
What are the skills that you would want to learn in ADMT?
I want to learn designing through computer software but most importantly, hand sketching of my idea is the most important as it give me a slight peek into the final product from then on changes can be made, if I use the software and the design is not nice I have to redraw again, sketching saves time. I also want to learn how to make use of technology to art to everyday lives.
Sketch how the world would look like without art, design, media and technology. Describe briefly your sketch. [Take a picture of your sketch and post it on your personal blog]

I think it would be this: (see above)

No comments:

Post a Comment